veeral

Japan at War: An Oral History
Haruko Taya Cook, Theodore F. Cook
Armageddon: A Novel of Berlin
Leon Uris
Falling Free (Vorkosigan Saga, #4)
Lois McMaster Bujold
Over the Edge of the World: Magellan's Terrifying Circumnavigation of the Globe
Laurence Bergreen
The 900 Days: The Siege of Leningrad
Harrison E. Salisbury
The Forsaken: From The Great Depression To The Gulags: Hope And Betrayal In Stalin's Russia
Tim Tzouliadis
A Conspiracy of Paper (Ballantine Reader's Circle) - David Liss Well, I would have failed miserably (but gladly) if I had wished to start 2013 with a more drier read!

This book held promise, especially at the start, but then it went on and on and on like the Energizer bunny walking in ultra slow motion without a slightest indication of stopping in any discernible future. The last 50-60 pages were good, but the only thing that I felt when I turned the last page was of profound relief.

I was planning to read his other book, [b:The Whiskey Rebels|2182488|The Whiskey Rebels|David Liss|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1320449920s/2182488.jpg|2188176] as soon as possible, but now, I first would have to forget that I read [b:A Conspiracy of Paper|49488|A Conspiracy of Paper (Benjamin Weaver, #1)|David Liss|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348126752s/49488.jpg|2362185] (aptly named as it sure has a paper-thin plot) before I try any further books written by David Liss.