veeral

Japan at War: An Oral History
Haruko Taya Cook, Theodore F. Cook
Armageddon: A Novel of Berlin
Leon Uris
Falling Free (Vorkosigan Saga, #4)
Lois McMaster Bujold
Over the Edge of the World: Magellan's Terrifying Circumnavigation of the Globe
Laurence Bergreen
The 900 Days: The Siege of Leningrad
Harrison E. Salisbury
The Forsaken: From The Great Depression To The Gulags: Hope And Betrayal In Stalin's Russia
Tim Tzouliadis
Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea - Guy Delisle Not bad. The graphics are good. But having said that, Guy Delisle's work fails to shed any new light about the life of people living in North Korea. It might have been a revealing work when it was first published but almost all the things mentioned in the book about North Korea could be found easily on the internet in present times.

Being a cartoonist, Guy Delisle visited North Korea for 2 months on a work visa to supervise the animation of a children's cartoon show.

And yes, it also seem to me as some reviewers have pointed out here that he was not open enough towards people of different ethnicity than him (i.e. Non-Westerners such as, the Chinese, Mongols, Egyptians and especially the North Koreans he met there). But I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as this was his first work and I am planning to read his other graphic novels Burma Chronicles and Shenzhen: A Travelogue from China pretty soon. I might be able to develop a firm opinion about him after that.

3.5 stars

Further reading about North Korea:
Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick (which in my opinion is the best book written about North Korea that I have read)
The Aquariums of Pyongyang: Ten Years in the North Korean Gulag by Chol-Hwan Kang
Escape from Camp 14: One Man's Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in the West by Blaine Harden.